In Fourth grade STEM, students have been learning about Electricity. As we have moved through the topic, we have learned…
- What is electricity, electric circuits, capacitors, batteries, positive and negative terminals, generators, motors, electrical current, conductors, insulators, magnetism, electromagnet, atoms, electrons, and static electricity.
- What are the two types of circuits and how do they work?
- How do electromagnets work?
- Who is Michael Faraday? What did he create/discover?
- How does static electricity work and how can we create it?
- What items can be lifted using static electricity?
- What animals use electrical currents through their bodies
To learn more about Advent Episcopal School, please visit our website: http://www.adventepiscopalschool.org